Technical Operations Lead
|JOB TITLE: Technical Operations Lead
COMPANY: Stage Clip
LOCATION: USA (Nationwide)
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000
Start Date: Immediate May 2020
Any person at a mass participation event, anywhere in the word, can get a video clip starring just them, which makes you stand out from the crowd!
The StageClip technology platform makes professionally produced and highly personalized video clips, featuring everyday people proudly celebrating their biggest life moments. It could be their shining moment at a graduation ceremony, crossing a marathon finish line, or the ecstasy of watching their favourite team win a trophy. We make these specially individualized clips as the event happens, so they can be shared on personal social media networks instantly. In recent weeks we’ve seen a huge surge in demand for University and High School graduation ceremonies across the country.
Headquartered in London UK, we’re a rapidly expanding start-up with sales and customer success teams in the USA. We’re now looking to add individuals who are excited to shape the future of our business throughout our expansion.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
You’ll need bags of energy and have the dynamism to develop and take on increasing responsibility as the business grows. If you’re ready to thrive in this fast-paced environment then you might just be for us!
We’re looking for people who can lead our US technical operations around video production. You’ll help manage our clients virtual events (and live when appropriate) to coordinate user generated content delivery and move through to the production of virtual graduation ceremonies. You’ll also provide services to sales and client managers to get clients set up. You’ll report into our Global Tech Operations Lead.
Here’s the nitty gritty…
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Team Lead – Resource Management
· Client Communication – Customer Success Team Communication
· Video Production – Task Management
· Short-Form Video Editing – Premier Pro on Windows
· Client Website Setup – Point & Click WordPress Customisation
· Virtual ceremony production using our proprietary clipping platform
· Strong Technical Video Knowledge
· Strong Computer Literacy – Software Development Experience a big plus
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Be comfortable communicating with a range of people inside a video production team
· Possess poise and confidence and the ability to think quickly
· Have strong and accurate written communication skills
· Able to stay calm and think clearly during peaks of activity
· Sense of humour
· Management experience
· Natural team player
· Base salary
· Bonus opportunities
· Flexible approach to working location and hours
· Fun, collaborative team environment
· The opportunity to shape the destiny of a thriving start-up!
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.