Sales Leader – Rightio
£30,000 – £35,000
As one of the UK’s top 5 leading home repairs and services companies with a network of over 500 fully qualified engineers throughout the country, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do.
Whether it’s plumbing, heating, electrics, drainage or locks which need our attention, we strive to offer the best possible customer service and to simply, do things the RIGHTIO way.
Every member of our team is dependable and fully trained to deliver the best service possible. Our aim is to give our customers peace of mind, so that when they have a home or business emergency and need to get things repaired, we get it done right. Every single time.
We pride ourselves on our company values, they give all employees a clear objective ensuring they do everything the Rightio way!
· Are you able to be the best you can be?
· Can you take responsibility?
· Are you professional?
· Are you empathetic?
If you can say yes to the above then Rightio may be the place for you!
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
An exciting new leadership role has been identified for a proven Sales Leader in our fast-paced, dynamic, Customer centric business.
A crucial role in our success, you will be a strategic thinker who identifies new ways to improve the Customer experience whilst ensuring we are maximising opportunities and ensuring your team achieves their daily, weekly and monthly sales targets, whilst positively developing awareness and Customer desire for the Business’s brands.
Communication, people management and the ability to inspire your team will be essential to your role, as well as introducing a full sales development training program that starts with how we recruit.
Utilising previous experience to optimise the current tools and techniques available in the call centre and to be a key driver in the continuous improvement process. With the objective of delivering automated sales campaigns.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Reviewing performance to highlight top performers or underperformance and implementing action plans to identify and tackle any risks.
· Reporting on daily KPI’s and ways to improve, to drive a continuous improvement culture
· Develop and implement plans to ensure that a high quality, consistent standard of customer service is delivered in line with business objectives, budget and KPI’s
· Develop and implement plans to drive best performance within the department
· Identify and grow the most profitable lead generation for current and future sales channels
· Real time coaching, training, learning and development and performance management
· Identify and implement process improvements to our current sales process and subscription plan sales strategy
· Contribute to developing a recognition and reward scheme for top performers
· To lead and motivate the Sales team in order to achieve the set targets
· To play a lead role in developing the sales team to increase sales and performance
· Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programmes to capture key demographics
· To be an advocate of the Business Values to enhance the Customer journey
· Increase lifetime value of existing customers.
· Must have experience and a proven track record of call centre/telesales management
· A minimum of 3 years managing a team
· Strong leadership and people management skills
· Experience in performance management and up skilling
· Confident, results driven and able to function independently and as part of a team
· You must be able to communicate effectively across all levels, customer, team, and senior management
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Excellent mentoring and coaching skills
· Hardworking, reliable and highly professional
· Provide a quality and efficient service to our customers