Reynaers National Sales Manager – Commercial
National Sales Manager – Commercial
Competitive Salary + Generous Benefits Package
Nationwide (Birmingham Head Office)
For over 50 years, Reynaers Aluminium has been designing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the most iconic buildings in the world. Engineered without compromise, our ranges of aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems have been specified time and again by the world’s leading architects and construction companies.
As well as our wide range of standard aluminium glazing products, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from private domestic to high-rise residential and commercial to industrial. Our high-quality aluminium glazing products meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design and energy-efficiency. Reynaers is not only a supplier, but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, project developers, investors and end users.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and achieving all targets for the Commercial Sales Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Day to day management of the Commercial sales team
• Efficiently monitor weekly call plans for Commercial sales team and reporting procedures.
• Training and motivating Commercial sales team
• Continual personal and company update as to the state of the market and its requirements
• Maintenance of systems and on time reporting.
• Responsibility for the ‘on time’ achievement of agreed targets.
• To develop existing customers and prospect and secure new customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated National Sales Manager to join the team.
• Manage workload in an organised and structured way
• Be committed, accountable and tenacious
• Be able to develop and establish effective communication channels both internally and externally
• Be an influencer
• Be positive, professional and responsible
• Demonstrate a steadfast focus on optimising team and individual performance
• Have strong business knowledge and be commercially aware
• Be inquisitive and be eager to learn and share their knowledge
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• A very competitive salary
• Company bonus
• Generous car allowance
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.