Marketing Manager – Temporary Contract
Our client is a leading specialist, designing and making cutting-edge solutions for iconic buildings across the world. Engineered without compromise, ranges have been specified time and again by the world’s leading architects and construction companies.
As well as our wide range of products, they also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – high-quality products meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design and energy-efficiency not only a supplier, but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, project developers, investors and end users.
We are looking to recruit a temporary Marketing Manager to work on a 12-week project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand current schemes and propose ‘quick wins’ and implement accordingly
- Working with marketing suppliers, agencies, printers, designers
- Reviewing and creating copy for the project
- Updating and uploading content for website
- Creation and design of branding, including updating of existing literature designs
- Working within a defined budget and timeframe
- Giving regular updates and presenting activity to Marketing Director on objectives set and achieved
We are looking for someone with 4-5 years Marketing Management experience. This will include delivering ‘Network’ type projects e.g. Customer Dealer networks for large manufacturers.
We are looking for someone who is;
- Has a can-do attitude
- Demonstrates strong project management skills – including clear handover activity at the end of the project
- Are able to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Someone who can work well independently
- Objective driven and goal focused
Reynaers at home – website – ultimately – we as a business – have dealers or partners – sell the metal sell them to a fabricator – dealers fabricate and install –
Review system, speak to the sales team, work with agencies, create materials – re launch out to sales team, existing dealer network.