Global Travel Retail – Supply Chain Industrial Placement
Are you looking for an undergraduate placement year that provides opportunity, real responsibility and recognition for high achievement?
Do you have the drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level? Do you have a genuine interest in Supply Chain and the ambition to kick start your career in a fast paced and dynamic organisation?
We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group – co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes.
We’re looking to recruit a number of undergraduates with the flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience in a highly exciting and fun industry. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world-class, recognisable brands.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which will focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a graduate offer – Time to impress!
Supply Chain Industrial Placement
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic, and driven Operations Graduate Intern to join our growing team. Our internships offer graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a Global fast-paced environment, invaluable and transferable skills in Operations, and the chance to collaborate with internal teams across our business, giving you a 360 view of how both works, Pernod Ricard and Travel Retail
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above in a related field
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
This is a hands-on role, perfect for a confident, adaptable undergraduate who wishes to develop a career in Operations. The intern hired for this position should expect to take on a high level of responsibility and learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and process
The Operations team is central to all that we do in Pernod Ricard, working closely with many other teams across the business, and it’s essential we get our prestigious wine and spirits brands to our customers in the most efficient manner possible whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development of new strategies, systems and processes that allow the business to become more efficient
- Participating and providing input to meetings and project kick-offs
- Analysing various database and Master Data Management tools
- Collating and coordinating requests for resources across the business (Stock Position, Sales, Marketing and Innovation Insights)
- Support the execution of Innovation Products Globally
- Assisting with inventory management and logistic
- Supporting to plan and manage the inventory levels of our product range
- Reporting on stock, quantity, delivery and price
- Work with customers’ logistics teams to improve stock availability and sales through planning, forecasting, and replenishment.
- Proactively manage forecast changes in conjunction with our commercial team.
- Assisting with general business administration and data management tasks within the team
- You will also work quite heavily on quality control
- High energy and a can-do attitude. You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and have exceptional multitasking and organisational abilities
Placements will commence in July 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further Details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/