Global Travel Retail – Trade Marketing EMEA – Placement
Do you have the drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level? Do you have a genuine interest in Marketing and the ambition to kick start your career in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation?
We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group – co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes.
We’re looking to recruit a number of undergraduates with flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world class recognisable brands in a highly exciting and fun industry.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a graduate offer – Time to impress
Trade Marketing EMEA Industrial Placement
What’s your role?
As a Trade Marketing EMEA intern, you will have exposure to our central brand teams across all of our industry leading portfolio and key customers within EMEA travel retail, offering diverse experience opportunities. It’s a fast paced and convivial environment so if you are looking for a stretching role with responsibility and reward this is for you!
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
• Working with Retail Excellence & digital team on provision of digital asset requirements
• Coordination of briefing packs for activations
• Arranging POSM items for activations – uniforms, glass wear etc.
• Keeping up to date with market, industry trends using IWSR / insight data to input into activations
• Provision of assets for customer channels (social media, online)
• Ensuring customer website is up to date
• Monthly Activation reporting & competition report
• Post promotional analysis, reviewing depletions
• Arranging samples/couriers/travel arrangements
• Administrational support – Raising of PO’s, Processing of invoices, expenses, agendas, minutes etc.
• Activation calendar – keeping updated & distributed
• Attendance of team & customer events
• Flexible approach to working across multiple channels/customers
• Customer coordination & meeting actions
• Working with both internal and external agencies when required
• A thirst for innovation and a dynamic approach to new challenges
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Marketing or Business Related undergraduate degree, or a Business Management undergraduate degree
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
- An interest in Wine & Spirits/FMCG
- Ability to work with additional programs e.g. photoshop
- A desire to expand knowledge of new channels e.g. Digital & E-commerce
- An additional language
Placements will commence in July 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/