Global Travel Retail – Marketing – Placement
Are you looking for an undergraduate placement year that provides opportunity, real responsibility and recognition for high achievement?
Do you have the drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level? Do you have a genuine interest in Marketing and the ambition to kick start your career in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation?
We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group – co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes.
We’re looking to recruit a number of undergraduates with flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world class recognisable brands in a highly exciting and fun industry.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a graduate offer – Time to impress
Marketing Industrial Placement
What’s your role?
As a Marketing Intern, you will be required to support the Marketing Operations and the Central Marketing Team in the day-to-day running of digital activities including digital data management, ecommerce implementation, retailer partnerships, media campaign support, PR activities and other programs.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, exciting industry and contribute to our global digital marketing strategies.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
Digital Asset Management
• Be the admin of the DAM (GTROctopus), manage and maintain the system
• Regular checks and scanning of the assets to ensure they are properly named, categorized, uploaded and archived
• Give internal and external users the right permissions to access the system
• Review, flag and share learning to improve the functionality of the system
Content Creation Support
• Liaising between digital team and creative agencies to make sure feedback on assets is understood and implemented by the agencies. Managing the rounds of feedback on creative asset development.
• Sending final sets of assets to BUs or agencies
• Analysing PCAs and creating clear and concise summaries to share with internal stakeholders.
• Managing tracking sheets for media/campaign deadlines
• Supporting with compiling legal documentation needed to provide the Legal team
E-Commerce and Retailers Support
• Ensuring our brand content on retailer ecommerce sites is up to date and to standard. This will include auditing retailers’ websites to identify missing / outdated content, and work collaboratively with BUs to update regularly.
• Facilitate e-commerce and CRM meetings, workshops and Test & Learns by collating information, helping with PPT presentations, taking notes, follow up with actions etc.
• Supporting on PR and Influencer outreach.
• Managing PR samples deliveries with brand team.
• Sharing case studies or articles on innovative Digital & Media initiatives
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Marketing or Business Related undergraduate degree, or a Business Management undergraduate degree
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in July 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/