Global Travel Retail – Communications – Placement
Are you looking for an undergraduate placement year that provides opportunity, real responsibility and recognition for high achievement?
Do you have the drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level? Do you have a genuine interest in Communications and the ambition to kick start your career in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation?
We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group – co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes.
We’re looking to recruit a number of undergraduates with flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world class recognisable brands in a highly exciting and fun industry.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a graduate offer – Time to impress
Communications Industrial Placement
What’s your role?
This internal communications internship will develop your skill set in planning and organising, time management and creativity, and implementing a range of internal communication projects.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Manage internal communications channels including the intranet site and weekly newsletter
- Support company events organisation and presentations
- Publishing articles and announcements for our intranet page
- Creation of digital learning content
- Creating videos
- Designing campaigns
What do we require?
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above in a related field, Marketing or Business Management.
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
You should also have:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to work in multicultural teams
- Creative skills for designing effective communications
- Confident user of the MS Office Tools (especially PowerPoint), Social Media Platforms, and online design tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good prioritisation and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and display initiative within an environment of accountability and responsibility
Placements will commence in July 2021 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/